What do I get when I sign up for the service?
OnCampus Research (OCR) has created a satisfaction survey to provide maximum convenience to you and those completing the survey—and your survey can be conducted via paper, online, or as a combination of the two.
OnCampus Research provides:
- Survey hosting and response collection (online option)
- Survey questionnaires customized and printed for your campus (paper option)
- All data entry, tabulations, and in-depth analysis
- Personal consultation and assistance from OCR staff
- A comprehensive final report featuring:
- Summary statistics
- Detailed text explanations of the survey findings
- Graphs, charts, and tables of selected results
- Industry averages to benchmark performance
- Yearly Comparison (only available to past clients)
- Templates for a PowerPoint presentation
- Step-by-step instructions and suggested timeline
- Sample questions to review and customize
- Sample incentive coupons
What about confidentiality?
Each store's results will be treated in a strictly confidential manner. Individual store data will be released only to the store's designated survey coordinator. Aggregate data will be used to establish national benchmarks, but no specific data will ever be attributed to a store without permission. Names of stores participating in the survey will not be published unless permission has been specifically granted by the store to do so.
What is the time frame?
The amount of time it takes to conduct the survey varies from store to store; however here are a few guidelines:
- Allow 2 weeks for OnCampus Research to customize your survey and setup online survey (More time required for paper surveys)
- Allow 2-4 weeks for respondents to complete surveys
- Allow 4-5 weeks to receive your surveys results from OnCampus Research
You will also need to build in some time on the front end for planning promotion strategies, developing customized questions, etc.
Why should I use the OnCampus Research Service rather than conducting my own survey?
- You'll be able to benchmark with others: You'll have the benefit of being able to compare your store's results to those of other college stores.
- You'll save time and resources: The Survey Service was designed as a comprehensive, turnkey service that transfers much of the time consuming work of conducting a survey from the college store to OnCampus Research.
- You'll get quality research: Since launching in 1998, these services have been utilized by hundreds of colleges and universities in the United States and Canada. The widespread implementation of the services assures that you will receive the most accurate, reliable, and trusted results available—from a source that understands the college store industry.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
Please direct any questions to Brittany Conley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 622-7498, ext. 2246.